accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Mock Accumulo server examples in Storm topology?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:07:23 GMT
Hi Pete!

FWIW, I don't think the github accumulo-storm project really got off the
ground.

You should probably use the MiniAccumuloCluster[1] rather than a
MockAccumulo instance. It has better lifecycle management and will provide
a better view of how a real Accumulo instance will behave.

If you're using JUnit to test things, you can add data to the
MiniAccumuloCluster instance in a @Before function. Can you provide a
pointer to your code so I can provide a relevant example?

--
Sean