accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo-Pig for Accumulo version 1.5
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 05:31:50 GMT
Anagha,

There isn't currently a fully-working version against 1.5.0 due to an
issue in Accumulo's InputFormat.

There is, however, a working version against 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT if you don't
have a problem building Accumulo. Take a look at the ACCUMULO-1783-1.5
branch in [1]. A walkthrough on some of the things you can do can be
found at [2].

FWIW, I'm also working to get this included in Pig-0.13 [3] which will
completely remove the necessity for the accumulo-pig project.

Things will hopefully sync up with "real" releases once we can get
Accumulo 1.5.1 out the door.

- Josh

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo-pig.git
[2] http://people.apache.org/~elserj/accumulo-pig/