accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: D4M on Accumulo 1.5
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 23:05:09 GMT
It's very likely that you would *not* be able to run D4M against
Accumulo 1.5 out of the box.

There are a few API changes between Accumulo 1.4 and 1.5. I tried to
pull down D4M and verify this for sure, but I haven't found the actual
source which invokes the Accumulo API (doesn't look like it's included
in the archives from http://www.mit.edu/~kepner/D4M/gpl.html).