accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Terry P." <texpi...@gmail.com>
Subject Bloom filter thread failure errors
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 21:31:42 GMT
Greetings folks,
In my Accumulo 1.4.2 cluster I am seeing ERRORS about bloom loader threads
dying due to an rfile being closed.  I can't copy/paste the error as it's
on an air-gapped system, but it starts with:

ERROR Thread "bloom-loader-2147" died File
/accumulo/tables/2/t-0000aa4/F0000q3g.rf is closed
  java.lang.IllegalStateException: File
/accumulo/tables/2/t-0000aa4/F0000q3g.rf is closed
    at
org.apache.accumulo.core.file.blockfile.impl.CacheableBlockFile$Reader.getBCFile(CacheableBlockFile.java:244)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.core.file.blockfile.impl.CacheableBlockFile$Reader.access$000(CacheableBlockFile.java:142)
(10 more java files ... ends with java.lang.Thread.run(UnknownSource) )

No real rhyme or reason as to when they occur; we are predominantly ingest
heavy with light reads by rowkey with ~10 entries per rowkey.  I don't
really know if client programs are getting errors when these occur or not.

I didn't find any JIRAs related to these.  Should I be concerned about
these?