accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: importdirectory command gets stuck
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 03:16:46 GMT
It sounds like the TabletServer on the other end trying to service your
bulkimport request failed. A first start would be to go to that server
which "IO was stuck" on and see if it's complaining about anything in
the logs.

I believe the failures.txt file is a way for your client to know which
files bulk import failed on (so you can retry them yourself).

Versions of Hadoop and Accumulo would also be very helpful in trying to
help you debug what's happening.