accumulo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From buttercream <>
Subject Re: Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 02:07:24 GMT
I did not omit any log messages.

The interesting thing is that the query load really isn't that bad (or at
least I perceive it to not be bad). I'm just doing direct lookups on
individual rows based on rowID. At most that would be about 2k at a time. I
would need to dig through some other logs to see if I could see if there was
an actual batch scan happening at that time or not. I usually don't realize
there is a problem until the system stops responding and I check the master
log and see that it shows no tablet servers running.

View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message