accumulo-user mailing list archives

From buttercream <buttercreamanonym...@gmail.com>
Subject Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 19:24:48 GMT
I'm having a consistent problem with my tservers being killed by the master.
One by one they turn off over the course of a week or so. In the tserver
log, I see a debug message right before the shutdown that says:
Unexpected event watching lock node WatchedEvent state:Disconnected
type:None path: null

Looking at the timing of what led up to this, the tserver has the following
events:
02:03:37,922 DEBUG: gc
02:03:38,341 DEBUG: UpSess <ipaddress>
02:03:38,585 DEBUG: MultiScanSess
02:03:38,596 DEBUG: MultiScanSess
02:03:38,601 DEBUG: MultiScanSess
02:04:14,007 DEBUG: Unexpected event

In the master log, I see the KeeperException$ConnectionLossException to the
machine that occurs at 02:04:14,017

So, is this indicative of just a timeout and if so, is there a setting in
the master to increase the timeout?