accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Terry P." <texpi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New cluster shows IP addresses instead of Hostnames on Accumulo Monitor
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:30:11 GMT
Nope, grrrr.  I'm going to get the kickstart spec for our "minimized base"
changed right NOW to include host, dig, and nslookup!

Good news is I got on the horn with the SysAdmin and looked at the console
with him and found he had copied a zone file from the Test String and had a
server name incorrect in the Ops String.  So good news is Test worked fine,
bad news is I need to re-init Accumulo on Ops (but no biggie).

Alex thanks for your help. My gut said it was reverse DNS lookup, but when
I asked I was told "it's all there."  Fixed now, thanks again!