accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Brendan Heussler <bheuss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vagrant Setup For Three Node Accumulo Cluster
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:58:18 GMT
David,

Great Work!  I was able to spin up a 1.4.4 cluster on Windows.

I only had two issues.  These should be considered notes for future users.
 The project itself is great.

   - As Terry said earlier, I didn't have a precisce64 box available, so I
   defined the download URL in the Vagrantfile with: config.vm.box_url = "
   http://files.vagrantup.com/precise64.box".  This issue applies to any
   vagrant user that does not already have a precise64 box available.
    Otherwise, this would not be an issue.
   - I had to use the dos2unix command on every file in the project.  Since
   I am running on a Windows machine, the shell scripts did not execute
   properly unless I ran that command on every file.  This issue applies to
   only Windows users.

Brendan