accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inserting a negative value in the shell.
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:07:05 GMT
I tried the hex, but it still interprets it as an option. I'm trying to
decide if this dash issue is actually a bug, or a limitation of the shell,
since it mixes flagged parameters and positional parameters. Maybe we could
look into interpreting hex after the options are parsed, but I don't recall
how that's done offhand.