accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to reduce number of entries in memory
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:28:57 GMT
You can adjust the value of 'tserver.memory.maps.max' in
accumulo-site.xml. This will require a restart of the tabletservers.

I'm a little confused as to why you're concerned about having KVs in
memory though. If you're not running out of memory, this is typically a
good thing to have data hanging around in memory for a bit.