accumulo-user mailing list archives: September 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Dickson, Matt MR RE: High Ingest on a single server [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Sun, 01 Sep, 22:11
Dickson, Matt MR Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 00:37
John Vines RE: High Ingest on a single server [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 01:54
John Vines Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 01:56
Josh Elser Re: High Ingest on a single server [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 02:52
Dickson, Matt MR RE: High Ingest on a single server [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 02:59
Dickson, Matt MR RE: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 03:12
John Vines Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 03:14
Josh Elser RE: High Ingest on a single server [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 05:00
Josh Elser Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 05:02
Marc Reichman accessing accumulo row in mapper setup method? Mon, 02 Sep, 14:12
Eric Newton Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 15:35
Keith Turner Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Mon, 02 Sep, 16:47
Josh Elser Cosmos - Accumulo-backed sorting, filtering and grouping of columnar data sets Tue, 03 Sep, 02:30
Keith Turner Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL] Tue, 03 Sep, 14:36
Smith, Joshua D. Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices Tue, 03 Sep, 16:06
Eric Newton Re: Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices Tue, 03 Sep, 16:24
Smith, Joshua D. RE: Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices Tue, 03 Sep, 16:43
Benjamin Parrish Exception during connection to ZooKeeperInstance Tue, 03 Sep, 16:55
Eric Newton Re: Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices Tue, 03 Sep, 17:21
Smith, Joshua D. RE: Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices Tue, 03 Sep, 17:33
Eric Newton Re: Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices Tue, 03 Sep, 17:53
Eric Newton Re: Exception during connection to ZooKeeperInstance Tue, 03 Sep, 17:57
Benjamin Parrish Re: Exception during connection to ZooKeeperInstance Tue, 03 Sep, 18:31
Smith, Joshua D. RE: Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices Tue, 03 Sep, 18:36
Aaron Table state from the Accumulo Shell? Wed, 04 Sep, 13:10
Eric Newton Re: accessing accumulo row in mapper setup method? Wed, 04 Sep, 15:12
Slater, David M. AgeOffFilter + moving data to a different table Wed, 04 Sep, 17:11
John Vines Re: AgeOffFilter + moving data to a different table Wed, 04 Sep, 17:21
David Medinets Re: AgeOffFilter + moving data to a different table Wed, 04 Sep, 17:33
Losco, Jason [USA] locked fate threads Thu, 05 Sep, 12:00
Eric Newton Re: locked fate threads Thu, 05 Sep, 13:18
Losco, Jason [USA] RE: [External] Re: locked fate threads Thu, 05 Sep, 13:27
Eric Newton Re: [External] Re: locked fate threads Thu, 05 Sep, 13:50
Eric Newton Re: Table state from the Accumulo Shell? Thu, 05 Sep, 15:26
stbil...@gmail.com Tunneling over SSH Thu, 05 Sep, 23:14
Mike Drob Re: Tunneling over SSH Thu, 05 Sep, 23:33
Christopher Re: Tunneling over SSH Fri, 06 Sep, 02:36
Christopher Re: Tunneling over SSH Fri, 06 Sep, 02:37
Eric Newton Re: Tunneling over SSH Fri, 06 Sep, 03:33
Christopher Re: Tunneling over SSH Sat, 07 Sep, 01:17
Pete Carlson Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Tue, 10 Sep, 19:54
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Tue, 10 Sep, 19:56
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Tue, 10 Sep, 20:51
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Tue, 10 Sep, 20:56
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Tue, 10 Sep, 21:18
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Tue, 10 Sep, 21:22
Brendan Heussler Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 13:15
Aaron K. Reffett RE: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 13:51
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 14:36
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 14:40
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 14:41
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 14:54
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 14:57
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 15:54
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 15:55
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 17:04
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 17:13
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 18:08
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 18:10
Eric Newton Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 18:12
John Vines Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 18:12
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 20:17
Josh Elser Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Wed, 11 Sep, 23:52
Pete Carlson Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser Thu, 12 Sep, 00:39
Andrew Wells Using Pig over Accumulo Data Thu, 12 Sep, 18:13
Pete Carlson My Accumulo 1.5.0 instance has no tablet servers Thu, 12 Sep, 18:27
Eric Newton Re: My Accumulo 1.5.0 instance has no tablet servers Thu, 12 Sep, 18:31
Pete Carlson Re: My Accumulo 1.5.0 instance has no tablet servers Thu, 12 Sep, 19:01
John Vines Re: My Accumulo 1.5.0 instance has no tablet servers Fri, 13 Sep, 14:14
Benjamin Parrish Error running client code Fri, 13 Sep, 16:16
Pete Carlson Re: My Accumulo 1.5.0 instance has no tablet servers Fri, 13 Sep, 16:20
John Vines Re: Error running client code Fri, 13 Sep, 16:24
Benjamin Parrish Re: Error running client code Fri, 13 Sep, 18:10
John Vines Re: Error running client code Fri, 13 Sep, 18:21
Rob Tallis IndexedDocIterator, indexing approaches Sun, 15 Sep, 15:05
Eric Newton Re: IndexedDocIterator, indexing approaches Mon, 16 Sep, 15:21
Aaron Using Hadoop's MulitpleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat in a MR job Mon, 16 Sep, 15:41
Smith, Joshua D. Disconnect between Accumulo instances seen by Zookeeper and Accumulo Mon, 16 Sep, 18:22
Smith, Joshua D. How to Delete All References to Accumulo in Zookeeper? Mon, 16 Sep, 18:29
John Vines Re: Disconnect between Accumulo instances seen by Zookeeper and Accumulo Mon, 16 Sep, 18:33
Billie Rinaldi Re: How to Delete All References to Accumulo in Zookeeper? Mon, 16 Sep, 19:00
Smith, Joshua D. RE: Disconnect between Accumulo instances seen by Zookeeper and Accumulo Mon, 16 Sep, 19:05
John Vines Re: Disconnect between Accumulo instances seen by Zookeeper and Accumulo Mon, 16 Sep, 19:31
Smith, Joshua D. RE: Disconnect between Accumulo instances seen by Zookeeper and Accumulo Mon, 16 Sep, 19:47
Corey Nolet Re: Using Hadoop's MulitpleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat in a MR job Mon, 16 Sep, 19:55
Corey Nolet Re: Using Hadoop's MulitpleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat in a MR job Tue, 17 Sep, 01:06
Aaron Re: Using Hadoop's MulitpleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat in a MR job Tue, 17 Sep, 02:10
Ott, Charles H. Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 14:23
Josh Elser Re: Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 14:38
Josh Elser Re: IndexedDocIterator, indexing approaches Tue, 17 Sep, 14:57
Ott, Charles H. RE: Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 15:04
Jeff Kubina What API call can I use to get the number of (online) tablet servers of an Accumulo instance? Tue, 17 Sep, 15:15
Eric Newton Re: What API call can I use to get the number of (online) tablet servers of an Accumulo instance? Tue, 17 Sep, 15:17
Eric Newton Re: What API call can I use to get the number of (online) tablet servers of an Accumulo instance? Tue, 17 Sep, 15:19
Ott, Charles H. RE: Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 17:19
Ott, Charles H. RE: Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 17:33
Ott, Charles H. RE: Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 17:35
Ott, Charles H. RE: Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 18:04
Eric Newton Re: Dead Tablet Server Tue, 17 Sep, 18:07
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 20199
Dec 20183
Nov 20184