accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Tim Reardon <tequal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone used mrunit to test Mutations produced from Mappers or Reducers?
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:19:35 GMT
The problem is that Mutation.equals() calls a private serialize() method
that modifies the data about to be checked. I have successfully worked
around this in the past by wrapping the Mutation in a new Mutation, which
calls serialize under the hood:

 assertEquals(expectedMutation, new Mutation(actualMutation));

This applies to 1.4.x, I don't know if Mutation.equals() has changed since
then.

Tim

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM, David Medinets <david.medinets@gmail.com>wrote:

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18541143/how-to-test-a-reducer-containing-a-mutation-
there is a question on Stack Overflow about this. And I would not mind