accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Pete Carlson <pgcarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 20:51:28 GMT
Hi John,

No, it looks like port 50095 wasn't open on my VM.  I tried modifying the
IP tables to make it opened, and restarted my VM but when I run the lsof -i
command I don't see port 50095 listed.

Pete

Regards,

Pete

Looking for a unique woodcraft?  Check out my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/oqwcrafts

Also on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OlneyQualityWoodCrft