accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Pete Carlson <pgcarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:18:11 GMT
John,

I don't see port 50095 in use in the VM.  When I become root and type lsof
-i -P | grep :50095 I don't get anything back.

Any suggestions on how to get the port running?  I tried editing the
iptables with the following command:

iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 50095 -j ACCEPT

and then I typed

service iptables save

to save my iptable changes, but when I restarted my VM I didn't see any
difference.

Regards,

Pete

Looking for a unique woodcraft?  Check out my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/oqwcrafts

Also on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OlneyQualityWoodCrft