accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Pete Carlson <pgcarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:39:18 GMT
Josh,

I think this would be good info to include in the user guide, perhaps as
steps to configure the monitor (ie around the section where it talks about
the monitor url).  Another useful area for the info would be under
configuration (where the user guide talks about setting the monitor,
master, slave settings, etc under the  accumulo /conf directory.

Thanks,

Pete