accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Pete Carlson <pgcarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:54:01 GMT
Hi,

I just set up a free standing Accumulo 1.5 instance on my linux VM, and
when I run bin/start-all.sh it starts up accumulo, and also connects to my
free standing Zookeeper and HDFS instances .

However, when I try to pull up the Accumulo master in my FireFox browser
(Firefox ESR 10.0.12) i.e., http://accumulomaster:50095/status for health
and monitoring, I get an unable to connect error.

I also tried running ./generate_monitor_certificate.sh and copied those
properties in my accumulo-site.xml but I still get the same result.

Is there something else I need to configure?

Regards,

Pete