accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Catterall <catteralland...@googlemail.com>
Subject Using Pig over Accumulo Data
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:33:51 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I've just seen your post to the accumulo mailing list.
Not sure if you still looking at using pig over accumulo data but I
recently got accumulo-pig running against accumulo-1.5.0 and had a couple
of problems.

To get this running I did the following:
* Download the accumulo-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT branch of the accumulo-pig project:
https://github.com/jt6211/accumulo-pig/tree/accumulo-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT
* Edit the pom.xml
    * change the zookeeper dependency groupId to org.apache.zookeeper
    * changed the 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT versions to 1.5.0
* Run mvn package
* Copy the target/accumulo-pig-1.5.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar to the pig
server
* When running pig run "register
/path/to/accumulo-pig-1.5.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar"

Regards,
Andrew Catterall