accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:16:59 GMT
Most likely than not, your tservers are registering themselves in zookeeper
as 127.0.0.1. This will cause the master, or any node really, to think the
tserver is local.

When a tserver starts, it will register it's location in zookeeper. They
will use the location in the slaves file as a guidance for which IP address
it should use to report as. So if you update the slaves file to use actual
ip/hosts instead of localhost, it should resolve this issue.

John

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM, buttercream <buttercreamanonymous@gmail.com