accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:35:28 GMT
Is the hdfs-site.xml/core-site.xml that you have the
HADOOP_HOME/HADOOP_CONF_DIR pointed at in Accumulo properly setup? If you
have a dummy xml file there using file:/// you may experience issues with
running in a distributed environment that you're dealing with.

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM, buttercream <buttercreamanonymous@gmail.com