accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Dickson, Matt MR" <matt.dick...@defence.gov.au>
Subject Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 00:37:54 GMT
UNOFFICIAL

Is there a way to list what splits are associated with a specific node in the Accumulo cluster?
 I'd like to be able to see what data is going to a specified IP.  Currently if we see one
node with higher ingest I'm unable to identify which split is causing this to then create
a better split or filter that data.

I have exported the splits to a file and can see in the !METADATA table there are families
of loc which have value fields of IP addresses, however I'm not aware of how to query the
!METADATA to get all splits an IP address.

Thanks in advance.