accumulo-user mailing list archives

From buttercream <buttercreamanonym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 21:36:31 GMT
I am new to Accumulo, so you'll have to forgive some of the naive questions.
When I see the master trying to connect to it's own 9996, does that indicate
that it thinks there should be a tablet server running on that node? If so,
what do I need to configure to specify that a tablet server is not running
on the master node? If that is not the case, what exactly is the master
trying to do connecting to its own 9996 port?