accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Shipper, Jay [USA]" <Shipper_...@bah.com>
Subject Re: [External] Re: Accumulo (1.5.0) Master Will Not Start
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:18:46 GMT

_________________
Jay Shipper
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
shipper_jay@bah.com<mailto:shipper_jay@bah.com>

From: John Vines <vines@apache.org<mailto:vines@apache.org>>
Date: Monday, August 26, 2013 6:52 PM
To: "user@accumulo.apache.org<mailto:user@accumulo.apache.org>" <user@accumulo.apache.org<mailto:user@accumulo.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [External] Re: Accumulo (1.5.0) Master Will Not Start

Including the .out and .err files? Try running it as bash -x /etc/init.d/accumulo-master start
and see if you spot anything there.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Shipper, Jay [USA] <Shipper_Jay@bah.com<mailto:Shipper_Jay@bah.com>>
wrote:
As I mentioned, nothing is being logged in the master's logs when I attempt to start the service.
Jay Shipper
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
304 National Business Parkway
Room 5048