accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Brendan Heussler <bheuss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble Starting Tablet Server
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:24:34 GMT
I think I found the problem.  First of all, I am using CDH 4.  CDH
complicates the $HADOOP_HOME, so I do not think all of the hadoop jars are
on the classpath.  If you see my earlier post, I had to manually add
directories to the classpath in order to get the accumulo-master to init
properly.

I found the following in gc_accumulo-master.localdomain.err

http://pastebin.com/cTPU5UrA

I am going to resolve my classpath problems and get back to you..

Brendan