accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Communication issue between zookeeper and accumulo
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:12:03 GMT
Interesting.  You could not get similar performance improvements by
increasing the size of the JVM, the number of threads, or the number of
tablets per server?

If you have details about what configurations you've tried and the
performance numbers you found, please open a ticket.  This would indicate
that we have some unnecessary bottleneck in the tserver.

-Eric