accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tserver error for accumulo v1.5
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:42:58 GMT
The message indicates that the lock was deleted, which means there should
be a corresponding message on the master for deleting that lock. More
specifically, the master attempts to contact the tserver and if it fails to
do so, it will delete the lock so the tserver dies. When the tserver comes
up, it will report it's IP address in zookeeper to acquire the lock, so if
it's for some reason reporting a bad IP address, this could be the reason.
I would start with checking the corresponding master message and making
sure that the IP address for the lock it's deleting is valid.