accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Marc Reichman <mreich...@pixelforensics.com>
Subject Re: Filtering on column qualifier
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:19:50 GMT
Extending looked like a bit of a boondoggle, because all of the useful
fields in the class are private, not protected. I also ran into another
architectural question, how does one pass a value (a-la constructor) into
one of these classes? If I'm going to use this to filter based on a
threshold, I'd need to pass that threshold in somehow.