accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Berman <mber...@sqrrl.com>
Subject Re: "Got a split from a server we don't recognize: localhost:9997"
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:56:28 GMT
It's just a local, one-node deployment for development and testing.  Given
the assumption that it could be fixed with more explicit configuration,
does the warning suggest my splitting isn't working right, or is it working
but also warning?

Also, the master/slaves files are just used for start-all.sh/stop-all.sh/etc,
right?  Not for server identification?