accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Yinuo J CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 55390" <yinuo.c...@navy.mil>
Subject tserver error for accumulo v1.5
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:35:21 GMT

I have an accumulo error regarding tservers not coming up correctly. The tserver only comes
up on one machine and it is the same machine as the accumulo master.

The error that the tserver log file gave me is:

FATAL: Lost tablet server lock (reason LOCK_DELETED), exiting.

>From this, I deduced it might be a communication error between the tserver and zookeeper.
However, current operations is not load intensive, so I don't know why it wouldn't communicate.
There is nothing in the .err and .out file.

My current setup is as followed:

Apache Accumulo 1.5
Apache Hadoop 1.1.2
Apache Zookeeper 3.4.5

This never happened with Accumulo 1.4.x, so maybe this is a new configuration that I might
have glossed over.=20

If there is any information regarding why this tserver won't come up, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
James Chen