accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Mutyala <r...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Setting dev environment in Eclipse
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 02:14:34 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup a dev environment in eclipse. I started with 'mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse'.
(using 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT) and I got the following error. This is after a fresh local build with
'mvn package -P assemble'.

Any thoughts of how to fix this?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project accumulo-core: Could not resolve dependencies for
project org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-core:jar:1.5.1-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could
not be resolved: org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-fate:jar:1.5.1-SNAPSHOT, org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-start:jar:1.5.1-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-trace:jar:1.5.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-fate:jar:1.5.1-SNAPSHOT
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local repository, resolution will
not be reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are
forced -> [Help 1]

Thanks.