accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [External] Re: Accumulo (1.5.0) Master Will Not Start
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:47:18 GMT
Jay,

It would be great to see a ticket to keep us honest on making the init
scripts better. A "user's perspective" would be good. If you'd prefer
not to make one, let me know and I'll write one up.

Christopher,

In regards to your comment about the init scripts being rough, are they
better in 1.6? Is this something that we should try to work on
improving? I wasn't sure if you had things coming down the pipe to
address this already.