accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Dickson, Matt MR" <matt.dick...@defence.gov.au>
Subject RE: Two locations for the same extent [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:19:19 GMT
UNOFFICIAL

I get a MutationsRejectedException: # constraint violations : 1 security codes: [] # server
errors ...

is there a different command I should use?

________________________________
From: Keith Turner [mailto:keith@deenlo.com]
Sent: Thursday, 15 August 2013 15:52
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Two locations for the same extent [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

I guess the master can not scan the metadata table because an execption is thrown when it
sees those two entries.  So you will probably need to remove the entries from the metadata
table.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 1:12 AM, Dickson, Matt MR <matt.dickson@defence.gov.au<mailto:matt.dickson@defence.gov.au>>