accumulo-user mailing list archives

From navindran....@polarisFT.com
Subject Re: Apach Accumulo Issue
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:54:22 GMT
Hi John,

Pls find the logs attached for initialing and starting accumulo. Pls do help me in setting
up accumulo.

Thanks and Regards,
Navindran Gowrikumar

BSC-1, Next-Level 5th Floor, West Wing
34, IT Highway
PolarisFT-Navallur-Chennai

-----John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote: -----
To: "user@accumulo.apache.org" <user@accumulo.apache.org>
From: John Vines <vines@apache.org>
Date: 07/16/2013 09:12PM
Subject: Re: Apach Accumulo Issue

You're providing a lot of partial information all over the place which is making this difficult
to debug. Lets start from the beginning.

1. Do you have zookeeper running? (please validate by telnetting the server and sending "ruok".
You should receive "imok" before it closes the channel)
2. Do you have hdfs running? (please validate by attempting to write a file to hdfs via hadoop
-put and hadoop -cat).
3. Run initialize and please share all of the output you get through the process.
4. If the initialize does go well, please attempt to start accumulo. If it does not success,
please check the monitor page on port 50095 and see if it's reporting any recent events. If
the monitor is not running, check the monitor*debug.log, master*debug.log, and tserver*debug.log
and look for any ERRORs being reported and/or stack traces showing up and share those.

John