accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Drew Thornton <dthorn...@data-tactics.com>
Subject RE: Zookeeper Implementation
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:43:23 GMT
Yes, [ maxClientCnxns=100 ]. I've used full hostnames and ports as well in Accumulo-site.

I noticed the pattern of crashes when I was testing Zookeeper's JVM garbage collector settings.
I would take one node out at a time to restart its JVM, and individual Tablet Servers (and
eventually the master) would crash depending on the Zookeeper node that I took down.

Drew

From: Eric Newton [mailto:eric.newton@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 2:31 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Zookeeper Implementation

You are giving the names of all the zookeeper nodes in accumulo-site.xml, right?

  <property>
    <name>instance.zookeeper.host</name>
    <value>zoo1,zoo2,zoo3,zoo4,zoo5</value>
  </property>

Have you increased maxClientCnxns as described in the accumulo README?

-Eric

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Drew Thornton <dthornton@data-tactics.com<mailto:dthornton@data-tactics.com>>