accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Denis <de...@camfex.cz>
Subject Re: Zookeeper Implementation
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:55:43 GMT
Hi

I have seen this behavior (with Accumulo 1.4.4 though) when one of
Zookeeper nodes being restarted, then, after few seconds delay,
another node being restarted.

I did not investigate the issue, but it seems that if you want to
change Zookeeper configuration and restart all nodes, you have to wait
few minutes between restarts.