accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo / HBase migration
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:36:20 GMT
I did think about this. My naive answer is just by default ignore
visibilities (meaning make everything public or make everything the same
visibility). It would be interesting however to be able to insert a chunk
of code that inferred the visibility from the record itself. That is, you'd
have a function you can pass in that returns a ColumnVisibility and takes
in a value/rowkey/etc.

--
*
*Donald Miner