accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: Meetup at Strata / Hadoop World 2013
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:21:55 GMT
Definitely interested and I've talked to a couple people around about this
already--- so I think there is enough interest. I'm willing to sponsor/get
talks/give talks/do logistics whatever on behalf of clearedge.

I remember one "issue" with the meetup last year was that it was pretty
focused towards people who have never heard of accumulo before. I think
this is the right option given that most of the attendees will be this
demographic... but I kind of wish we could figure out a way to pack in some
deeper conversations into the meetup.

-Don

--
*
*Donald Miner

--
 This communication is the property of ClearEdge IT Solutions, LLC and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review,