accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Relocated Accumulo Master can not get lock
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 00:12:10 GMT
It seems like there's another master still running somewhere. If
that's not correct, a simple fix is to restart zookeeper when you
restart Accumulo (stop Accumulo, restart ZK, start Accumulo).

If it happens again, it might be worth checking the change
logs/release notes to see if this might be caused by one of the bugs
fixed by ZK 3.4.4 or 3.4.5, or Accumulo 1.4.3.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii