accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apach Accumulo Issue
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:41:47 GMT
I was referring to the debug.log files for the monitor, master, and tserver.

I'm not sure if the error seen at initialization is breaking the init
process or not, so I'll need to see those logs to make a determination. Why
that's happening, I cannot say. But I do think you may want to update to
CDH3u6 as it looks like you're running CDH3u0 zookeeper and CDH3u2 hadoop,
which has not been tested at all with Accumulo.