accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Cory Fraser <cfras...@gmail.com>
Subject Accumulo 1.5.0 bin.tar.gz Missing dependencies?
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 21:10:45 GMT
Hi,

I've been experimenting with the 1.5.0 version of Accumulo and trying to
get the bin.tar.gz to run on a VM. When I run the bin/start-all.sh script,
all the Accumulo processes get ClassNotFoundExceptions for classes found
with commons-collections.jar and commons-configuration.jar. When I add
these JARs into the lib directory myself, everything starts working.

Am I missing something about where Accumulo is getting it's classpath or is
the tar.gz just missing a few JARs? I am running Accumulo on top of cdh3u5.

Cory