accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Charles Inglese <charles.ingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will Accumulo work without password-less SSH?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:56:58 GMT
It is used to start the tablet server daemons. There's a start-all.sh
script that communicates across nodes that assumes password-less
connections are enabled for the accumulo user account.

--
Respectfully,

*Charlie Inglese** * [image: Inline image
1]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/cinglese>
Mobile: 602.579.8626 | 201.381.0246
Fax: 206.350.1678
Email: charles.inglese@gmail.com