accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Ott, Charles H." <CHARLES.H....@saic.com>
Subject RE: Changing Time on Server
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:26:39 GMT
It worked. J thanks.

From: user-return-2802-CHARLES.H.OTT=saic.com@accumulo.apache.org
[mailto:user-return-2802-CHARLES.H.OTT=saic.com@accumulo.apache.org] On
Behalf Of Eric Newton
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 11:46 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Changing Time on Server

Yes, I think that will work.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Ott, Charles H.
<CHARLES.H.OTT@saic.com> wrote:

Do you think this bash script would be okay to run on a server with
zookeeper?  It is designed to increment the system clock by 1 second
every 10 seconds for 960 loops (16 minutes)

#! /usr/bin/env bash

#Increase server time by 960 seconds(16mins) over a 9600
second(2hrs40mins) period.

for i in {1..960}

do

later=$(date --date="+1 second")