accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Williamson, Luke MR 1" <luke.williams...@defence.gov.au>
Subject Password File Config Property in 1.5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 03:14:43 GMT
UNCLASSIFIED

Hi,

We are currently upgrading to Accumulo 1.5.0 from 1.4.1 and we are submitting map reduce jobs
using oozie. In the previous version we passed in the password file through the configuration
using the property "AccumuloOutputFormat.password".

In 1.5.0 we cannot seem to find a similar functionality. Looking at the latest code a configuration
property of "AccumuloOutputFormat.ConnectorInfo.TokenFile" appears to have been added but
this does not exist in 1.5.0. Is there a property for this functionality in 1.5.0 or is there
some other way this is meant to be done?

Thanks in advance

Luke

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to
the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in
error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.