accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Histogram Combiner
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:29:53 GMT
I took a quick look at it, it seems ok.  I forked and made an untested
change for supporting histograms of logarithms.

https://gist.github.com/keith-turner/5876320

Code is there to handle the case of combining different combination of
binned and unbinned entries, test showing diff combos work would be nice.