accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Okay to purge trace table?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 19:54:19 GMT
You could put an age-off iterator on it, or just purge it from time-to-time.

I probably should have configured the trace table with an age-off filter by
default.  But for now, you need to manually manage the data.

You can use delete rows to wipe the table efficiently:

 shell > deleterows -f -t trace

-Eric