accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron <aarongm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POM dependencies for an Accumulo Client
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 17:19:46 GMT
Version: 1.5-RC4

Started with what was in the accumulo parent pom, and i was slowly taking
out various dependencies and seeing if stuff broke.  Was about to start
taking out all commons-* (at least all the ones I don't need).

Thanks again.

I'll post up my dependency list when finalize it, just for those who search
on Google.