accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron <aarongm...@gmail.com>
Subject POM dependencies for an Accumulo Client
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 14:48:32 GMT
try to create a simple Servlet that acts as a Accumulo Client.  Trying to
work through the fun of runtime dependencies on a Tomcat 7 server (7.0.40
to be exact).

Basically, anyone been thru this before?  Seem to be having some Jersey
conflicts as well as Servlet 2.5 vs 3.0 conflicts.

2nd part:  what accumulo dependencies do we need...i would assume at least
accumulo-core, but do we need all the others? Proxy? FATE? etc.

If I get this figured out before I hear anything, I'll post my pom here.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron