accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 02:26:20 GMT
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 8:35 PM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:

> My money is on the content actually being a gzipped copy of the html.

could be, the file command can probably sort it out.

Me and few coworkers had something odd happen when trying to download
thrift once.  I got a gzipped, tar.gz.  So I had to run gunzip twice.  I
reported to the thrift mailing list and no one else was seeing the issue.
 Something between us and the file was trying to help.