accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Ott, Charles H." <CHARLES.H....@saic.com>
Subject Accumulo 1.4, No Monitor Statistics for "Accumulo Master"
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:28:25 GMT
Hi, I am trying to figure out why the monitor is not displaying the
"Accumulo Master" statistics. Everything else seems to be running just
fine.  I am not seeing any errors in the Accumulo log files either.
Here is what I mean:

http://accumulo.apache.org/images/overview2.png - This screenshot
displays the monitor.  In the Top left-most table the Accumulo Master
information is displayed.  This is not showing up on my instance.  The
Table appears with the Accumulo Master hyperlink in the header, but
nothing else.  The hyperlink in the header works and when I click it,
and the Master status is displayed in a new page with the following
statistics:

#Online Tablet Servers: 1

#Total Tablet Servers: 1

Loggers: 1

Last GC: (5 minutes ago, from current serve datetime stamp)

#Tablets: 4

#Unassigned Tablets: 0

Entries: 35

Ingest: 0

Query: 0

Hold Time: --

OS Load: 0.01

I am able to use the Accumulo shell to login, create a table and add
entries.

I am running Accumulo 1.4.3 on CentOS 6.3.   The version of Hadoop I am
running is, Hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u4.  Zookeeper 3.3.5+19.1

The VM has 4 GB of RAM and is currently at 1018/3829 MB. (2.8GB free)

I have verified that the following Accumulo processes are running:

tserver, logger, master, gc, and monitor.

Thank you for your time.

Charles