accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Slater, David M." <David.Sla...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 18:58:17 GMT
The recoveries were kicked off, but their copy/sort never got beyond 0%. I get the same string
of warnings I got before. I then get "WARN: Recovery of *.*.*.*:11224:6087aec0-c6e7-4473-84f3-8e78fb1eca5d
failed" for the data nodes.

Thoughts?
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:josh.elser@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 2:54 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper

Do a stop-all.sh. Make sure everything is actually down (pssh/pdsh and use ps/jps to determine
that all Accumulo processes are stopped). Run start-all.sh again and see if you still have
issues (likely you'll have some WAL recoveries kick off).

If you do, check the logger and tserver log files to get the actual problem.